In this page we are providing the scanned copies of previous question papers and answers for Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector examination. We expect this will help the candidates who are preparing for the Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector and other various exams. The papers are in English. You can refer it on the go from your mobile or from your PC or you can download it and study later.
Scale of Pay : 16,180 - 29,180/-
Age limit: 21-44 (Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities and Other Backward Communities are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit as per rules)
Kerala PSC Website: https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
1. Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
2. Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education (3 year course).
Any qualification in either of the above disciplines declared as equivalent to the above diplomas by the Central Government or State Government. KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) ii is applicable.
3. Working experience of at least 1 (One) year in a reputed (Govt. approved) automobile workshop which undertake repairs of both Light Motor Vehicles, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle fitted with Petrol and Diesel Engines.(Please see Para 21 of the General Conditions)
4. Must hold a current valid driving licence authorizing him to drive Motor Cycle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles.
Note: Candidates shall possess a current Driving Licence throughout all the stages of selection process as on the last date of application, OMR Test, Practical Test, Interview etc.
5. The candidates must be physically fit and shall possess the following
minimum physical standards:-
(i) Height : 165 cms for male candidates and 152 cms for female candidates
(ii) Chest : 81 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms (applicable to male candidates only)
Note:- For candidates belonging to Schedule Caste or Scheduled Tribe, the minimum height shall be 160 cms for male candidates and 150 cms for female candidates.
(iii) Visual Standards : Must possess the Visual Standards specified below without glasses.
Vision Right Eye Left Eye
(a) Distant Vision 6/6 Snellen 6/6 Snellen
(b) Near Vision 0.5 Snellen 0.5 Snellen
1. (a) Each eye must have a full field of vision.
(b) Colour blindness, squint or any morbid conditions of the Eyes or lids of either eye shall be a disqualification for appointment.
Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector Exams, Sample Question Papers with Answers, Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector KPSC Exams Question Papers, Sample Question Papers from previous exams with Answers to help the students who appears for Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector KPSC Exams