In this page we are providing the scanned copies of previous question papers and answers for Nurse examination. We expect this will help the candidates who are preparing for the Nurse and other various exams. The papers are in English. You can refer it on the go from your mobile or from your PC or you can download it and study later.
Scale of Pay : 27800-59400/-(Staff Nurse
Grade II) , 20,000-45800/-(Auxiliary Nurse Cum Midwife)
Age limit: 20 - 36 (Staff Nurse Grade II) & 18-36 (Auxiliary Nurse Cum Midwife) - Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities and Other Backward Communities are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit as per rules
Kerala PSC Website: https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
(1) A pass in Plus Two/Pre-degree (with Science subjects) Course/Pass in VHSE
(with Science subjects)/VHSE in Domestic Nursing or its equivalent.
(2) A pass in B.Sc Nursing (or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery Course of not less than 3 years duration from any institution recognized by Government)
(3) Certificate of Registration with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Midwife, in the case of Women candidates or as Nurse in the case of male candidates.
1. S.S.L.C or its equivalent
2. Auxiliary Nurse Cum Midwife Certificate from an Institute recognised by the Indian Nursing Council.
3. Registration with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
Nurse Exams, Sample Question Papers with Answers, Nurse KPSC Exams Question Papers, Sample Question Papers from previous exams with Answers to help the students who appears for Nurse KPSC Exams